Daily Schedule Example
- Summer Camp begins with exciting welcome from our camp counselors who will direct you in the parking lot when you drop your child off for camp each day! Counselors will help your child out of the car and walk them into the building so you as the parent do not have to park or leave your car and can carry on with your day! Once campers enter the facility, another counselor will escort them to there group which is separated into age groups for attendance and morning activities. Campers are led through a variety of fun-filled, energetic activities throughout the day. Activities range from group sports (Ex. soccer, football and kickball) and traditional camp activities (Ex. Arts and Crafts and chalk outside). The picture on the side is an example of what a camp day may look like for your child.
Beforecare and Aftercare Policy
- Drop off begins at 8:00am each day.
- Child must be enrolled in Aftercare at least 24 hours in advance.
- Parents will be charged a flat rate of $15 per day for any child picked up after 4:00pm for Aftercare.
- 5:00pm is the latest time for pick up if your child is enrolled in the Aftercare program. Please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.
- Kids can bring their own lunch from home or purchase through us.
- All lunches purchased through us include a bottle of water.
- Snacks are not included but we recommend packing a snack as we will provide a snack time for the kids.
- Camp Classes will be staffed by 1 coach per 12 kids and 1 coach per 10 kids for 6-7 year old's.
- All coaches are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Please give us at least one week's notice if you would like to un-enroll your child before the camp begins.
- Failure to give us at least one week’s notice will result in loss of your child’s spot in camp and camp payment.
- If for any reason you need to cancel within a week or less of camp beginning, email Ellen Vind at email@example.com.
Email Mike Wasserleben at firstname.lastname@example.org for Sibling Discount Information!