Multi-Sport Summer Camp
6-12 year olds
We would like to start off by expressing a sincere thank you for choosing the Coliseum Sports Complex for your child’s Summer Camp!
Our camps are committed to providing an enjoyable experience for the children and an experience families will love to hear about. Our camp counselors are experienced and knowledgeable and can assure the satisfaction of your child! We look forwarding to having your child join us for a fun filled summer!
All coaches will attend a Camp Orientation before camp starts and all coaches will be CPR/First Aid. We will be making camp the safest, but most enjoyable environment for your child this summer!
|Full Week, Full Days||$330||9AM - 4PM|
|Full Week, Half Days||$200||9AM - 1PM|
|One Full Day||$70||9AM - 4PM|
|One Half Day||$50||9AM - 1PM|
Daily Schedule Example
- Summer Camp begins with exciting welcome from our camp counselors who will direct you in the parking lot when you drop your child off for camp each day! Counselors will help your child out of the car and walk them into the building so you as the parent do not have to park or leave your car and can carry on with your day! Once campers enter the facility, another counselor will escort them to there group which is separated into age groups for attendance and morning activities. Campers are led through a variety of fun-filled, energetic activities throughout the day. Activities range from group sports (Ex. soccer, football and kickball) and traditional camp activities (Ex. Arts and Crafts and chalk outside). The picture on the side is an example of what a camp day may look like for your child.
Beforecare and Aftercare Policy
- Child must be erolled in Beforecare at least 24 hours in advance.
- Beforecare is $15 per child and can be dropped off between 7:30am-8:30am.
- Child must be erolled in Aftercare at least 24 hours in advance.
- Parents will be charged a flat rate of $15 for any child picked up after 4:00PM for Aftercare.
- 5:00PM is the latest time for pick up if your child is erolled in the Aftercare program. Please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.
- Kids can bring their own lunch from home or purchase through us.
- All lunches purchased through us include a bottle of water.
- Snacks are not included but we recommend packing a snack as we will priovide a snack time for the kids.
- Camp Classes will be staffed by 1 coach per 12 kids and 1 coach per 10 kids for 6-7 year olds.
- All coaches are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Please give us at least one week's notice if you would like to un-enroll your child before the camp begins.
- Failure to give us at least one week’s notice will result in loss of your child’s spot in camp and camp payment.
- If for any reason you need to cancel within a week or less of camp beginning, email Emily Oltman at email@example.com.
Register two siblings or more and receive 10% OFF per sibling per week under three weeks.
Register for three weeks or more of camp and receive 15% OFF per week per camper.
First Responders & Medical Professionals Discount
Register your child for a 10% OFF per week per camper discount, for our first responders & medical professionals. Must show proper identification.*Discounts may only be combined for a total of 25% off.